Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Leighton Seeing Stars

We had a busy weekend! MiMi and P-Paw were in town for a quick trip, we went to a baby shower, and a Stars signing event... It was a crazy whirlwind of a weekend but we had lots of fun... Can't wait to meet Baby Hamilton!!!


Can you see where Nick Grossman signed my jacket? He is one of mom's favorites...

My first teething biscuit... Yummy!!!

And can you believe that I am 6 months old?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

We also recently spent a weekend in Austin with SiSi, T-Paw, Mammo, Uncle Brian and Brandon... It was a nice and relaxing weekend... SiSi (aka Susan) took some really good pictures but I don't have them on my computer so I can't share... =( I will try to get them and post later... There is a really great picture of Leighton and Jeff before the football game...


No comments:

Post a Comment